Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Photoshop Activities part 2

In our second activity in Photoshop. We are given 3 task to work out.

First is to colorize a gray scale picture at first I thought it was hard but when I open the website that has a tutorial on how I will do it, It was pretty amazing that I did it and come up with this out.

















Second is to add some tattoos on one of my photo. What I did is, first , of course look for a good photo, second I look for some images of tattoos on google I download it so that I can use it. Third I cut the tattoos using a magic wand cut it and paste it on my picture. I also change the background of the picture.
































The third activity is to make a watercolor effect using our photo. The first thing that I did is I open my photo and cut the face and paste it on a blank layer,. second I use the brushes in resource to 3 to make my hair and lastly I use some cool brushes that are found in resource 3 to make my own background design.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento