Huwebes, Agosto 22, 2013

Digital Art Manipulation

  What I actually made is creating an Outdoor Fantasy Manipulation. I started doing this activity by searching for high resolution images that has a connection in fantasy. AT first it was hard to look for images but I decided to manipulate this 2 picture together in making my activity.

 

1.




2




                           I used this 2 pictures. Then the next thing that I made is I extract the photo of the fairy and where the fairy is sitting then I cut it and I paste it on a blank file that has a size of 12 by 18 inches with a 300 pixels.After that I paste the image 2 above the image 1 add an image of a rainbow within the clouds and after it I use the blur tool to recorrect some parts as well as I enhance the color of the photo by adjusting its color. brightness and contrast.


                              This is the outcome of my Outdoor Fantasy Photo Manipulation.


 

        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento