Miyerkules, Hulyo 31, 2013




             Editing photos using Adobe Photoshop was kinda hard because it is my first time in using that software I often edit photos using another software or online editing applications. At first Adobe photoshop amazed me with the features that they have that does not have with other application that I usually used. Second I did end up with a realization that "patience" is what we need in order to came up with the output that we want. Third memorizing the shortcuts are really helpful especially when you are in a hurry in making that output. Fourth you can really apply what you learn during the class discussion when doing the actual activity and lastly after doing this activity I gain that feeling of satisfaction with the output that I made.

Below are the activity that I made.

1.First is to "Retouch" image 14






2. Remove the power lines in image 15. Power lines


 



3. I extracted image 16. Punk from it's background and put it in image 11. Graffiti and add more images in the background to make a playful output.



















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento