Huwebes, Hulyo 25, 2013






My Experience  in Using Photoshop



                     While extracting the old key using a polygonal lasso at first it was really hard, because honestly speaking it is my first time in editing photos using the photoshop, I somehow edit photos in photoscape. Regarding with this, I feel bad that some classmates are already experts in editing using the photoshop but it does not mean that I will really bend down and get frustrated I try to learned it from myself thinking and flashbacking about sir's lecture then I work hard on it and happily I end up with this output.

                        I somehow get proud and happy about my output, I used black brush for the key to blend up with the 1st layer. I somehow feel afraid of what will happen next but I believed I can do this and I will do every activity that Sir will going to give to us and end up learning and filled with different techniques in Photoshop.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento